November 19, 2008, 4:00 pm (EST)
Wondering where to invest in this volatile market? Get dividends while you wait.
Join Gabriel Burczyk, CEO of WrapManager, and Daniel Peris, Ph.D., CFA, portfolio manager for Federated Strategic Value as they discuss:
- The Credit Bubble - now what?
- Long term economic trends and their impact
- Dividends may be the answer
An experienced value money manager, Federated employs a bottom-up value approach emphasizing high-yielding overlooked stocks.
Federated Strategic Value Portfolio
- Current dividend yield 2 times the S&P 500 (Q3 2008*)
- Top quartile-ranked money manager (Q3 2008 and since inception*)
Don't miss this timely discussion!
Bonus! Attendee Complementary Package
- History of Dividend Paying Stocks
- Federated Strategic Value Investor Kit
- Power of Diversity In A Volatile Market
The presentation is LIVE...and FREE!
Space is limited to the first 300 guests. Register early.
Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Time: 4:00 pm (EST) / 1:00 pm (PST)
Location: Your computer (visual) and a Toll-free number (audio)
Duration: 30-45 minutes
*Based on PSN Informa Peer Group Rankings for the period ending September 30, 2008. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Therefore, you should not assume that the future performance of any specific investment or investment strategy will be profitable or equal to corresponding past performance levels. Please review advisor’s brochures for full disclosure.