It may mean the end of one phase of your life and the start of an even more fruitful, rewarding time. Yet moving onto another job can also upset a balanced environment, posing financial questions and uncertainties:
- Should you rollover your 401(k)? Into which type of account?
- What should you do with your stock options or restricted stock?
- How can you take advantage of special tax rules for employer stock in retirement plans?
- How do you diversify a concentrated position in the stock of your former employer?
- Should you invest severance payments?
- How do you manage your cash as you transition?
- What are the tax consequences of choices and planning for them?
WrapManager sees a new job as an opportunity to lay the foundation for the immediate future and long-term life goals. We can work with you to carefully craft a plan to help you to understand your choices and leverage the money you’ve worked so hard to earn.
Put WrapManager to Work For You. Get a FREE Money Manager and Asset Allocation Kit today.