As time reshapes your life, physical abilities may diminish and you may become a bit more dependent on others. Frustrating for some, invigorating for others, this time in your life may call for an adjustment of finances and perhaps, in lifestyle.
- Do you have enough money to meet your current monthly expenses?
- Are changes in your lifestyle on the horizon, such as downsizing your home or moving to a senior community?
- Will more income be required if your living situation changes?
- Do you have a will and a durable power of attorney?
- Is your asset allocation too risky for your new stage of life?
Early in retirement, your portfolio objectives may have been both income and growth. Yet at this time in your life, you may want to consider a reduction of risk. Growth is still imperative, but safety and income could become priorities.
Work with WrapManager to help clarify how your income needs will change, further defining how to meet those needs throughout the rest of your life. We can help you understand your choices, and through the power of diversity, create a portfolio for you or suggest changes to your current allocation.
As Life Changes, Make Financial Changes With WrapManager. Get a FREE Money Manager and Asset Allocation Kit today.