Retirement may mean independence, a time when the nine-to-five is part of your past and as many as 30 to 40 golden years are ahead. Whether they’re enjoyable or quite the opposite is dependent on decisions you make immediately before and after retirement.
- When should you stop working?
- How much can you afford to spend each month?
- How do you balance your current monthly income needs with the need to grow your assets in order to keep pace with inflation?
- What do you do with your retirement plan nest egg?
- If you get a defined benefit pension, how should you elect to receive the distribution?
- When should you begin taking Social Security?
- Do you plan to make changes in your lifestyle, such as downsizing your home or moving to another city?
- How do you manage your cash as you transition from work to retirement?
- How do you replace your employer’s heath insurance plan?
- What are the tax consequences of choices and planning for them?
WrapManager can help you clarify how your income needs may change, further defining how to meet those needs throughout the rest of your life. We are here to help you understand your choices, and make good decisions with the money you’ve worked so hard to earn.
Make Your Senior Years Truly Golden. Get a FREE Money Manager and Asset Allocation Kit today.