Is your portfolio well-positioned to take advantage of international opportunities?
Brandes Investment Partners believes there are compelling reasons why now is the time to cast a longer look at international equities. Including:
- Access to more opportunities
- Diversification potential
- Return reversion potential
Did You Know?
- International equities are experiencing the longest streak of under-performance on record relative to US equities.
- After the previous record cycle of underperformance vs. US stocks, international equities outperformed the US for 78 months.
- U.S. equities account for 71% of total equity assets under management in USD.
al equity outflows for the last 18 months represent 5% of the assets under management for the asset class (USD).
To learn more about Brandes Investment Partners or other Money Managers, give us a call at 1-800-541-7774 or contact us here to speak with one of our knowledgeable Wealth Advisors.How is your international exposure? Review the complete infographic by Brandes Investment Partners, or read some additional reasons to consider international diversification.
This manager does not represent a complete list of all investment categories or managers available or that WrapManager recommends to clients. The strategies used by the money managers listed are not suitable for all investors. This material is being provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon as a forecast, research or investment advice, and is not a recommendation. For complete information on these or other manager strategies, please contact us at 1-800-541-7774 or send us an email.