Updated with 4Q 2017 Data
JP Morgan's updated Guide to the Markets for the first quarter of 2018 now includes financial data for 4Q 2017, including:
- S&P500 Earnings Per Share (EPS)
- Corporate earnings: capex vs. payouts
- Cash flow and corporate debt for S&P 500 companies
This 71-page guide is full of charts that provide key insights into the labor market, housing, corporate debt and other key financial topics.
Download J.P. Morgan's updated Guide to Markets for 1Q 2018, or continue reading to learn more about the information it contains.
J.P. Morgan's Guide to the Market includes a variety of charts to help you easily compare returns by sector (financials, real estate, technology, etc.) and by style (value, blend and growth). How well have small-caps performed compared to cyclicals since the market low in March 2009? What about muni's compared to high-yield bonds?
The guide also includes charts that illustrate:
- Characteristics of bull and bear markets
- Housing numbers including the Housing Affordability Index and a chart of home prices relative to income
- Employment and income by educational attainment
- Federal funds rate expectations
- A comparison of value, blend and growth-style investments across small, medium and large caps.
- Correlations between weekly stock returns and interest rate movements from May 1963 through January 2018
Read the entire Updated 1st Quarter 2018 Guide to the Markets from JP Morgan, or find out what five major asset management firms have to say about last week's market volatility.
To learn more about JP Morgan and other Money Managers, give us a call at 1-800-541-7774 or contact us here to speak with one of WrapManager's Wealth Managers.
Download JP Morgan Asset Management's Full Commentary Here
Get Free Research Reports on JP Morgan Asset Management